A journey to search my soul

This is a blog of my personal collections. The purpose of this blog is to educate myself and public in regards to antiquities especially related to religion and calligraphy. I welcome everyone to input their feedback in this blog which they think would be helpful. I do not watermark the photos in this blog so everyone is free to use them as long as they are not used for illegal and unethical reasons. I appreciate if you could notify me if you plan to use any of the photos here. Enjoy browsing!!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

LOGAN Mat Cutter 700-s

I purchased this cutting tool few weeks ago. The feeling is just AWESOME!! With this tool, I could cut & design my frame mat in a professional way. I remember in the old day I used to cut a mat with a blade and pathetically created a v groove on its surface which panned out with sloopy looking. I dont want to explain further as some people dont really understand what I am talking about. Just look at these pictures and you will get it.

This is the tool. Actually its a combo of mat Cutter 700-s + V Groover 703


This is the initial product



And walla!! The finished products




And what can I do with this mat?? Here's what I am talking about..making my work of art or antique leaf looks gorgeous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment