A journey to search my soul

This is a blog of my personal collections. The purpose of this blog is to educate myself and public in regards to antiquities especially related to religion and calligraphy. I welcome everyone to input their feedback in this blog which they think would be helpful. I do not watermark the photos in this blog so everyone is free to use them as long as they are not used for illegal and unethical reasons. I appreciate if you could notify me if you plan to use any of the photos here. Enjoy browsing!!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Indian-Persian Qurans

Alhamdulillah. Today I acquired 6 pieces of old handwritten Quran from my Pakistan dealer. Each and every one of them has different design and illumination. I have paid for 2 of them but the rest I have to make some installments. They are so old yet beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment