A journey to search my soul

This is a blog of my personal collections. The purpose of this blog is to educate myself and public in regards to antiquities especially related to religion and calligraphy. I welcome everyone to input their feedback in this blog which they think would be helpful. I do not watermark the photos in this blog so everyone is free to use them as long as they are not used for illegal and unethical reasons. I appreciate if you could notify me if you plan to use any of the photos here. Enjoy browsing!!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ancient Coin Review 14 : Sultan Muhammad Jiwa Zainal Shah II (1710-1773CE)


This is silver 1 Real from Kedah.

Kedah became an Islamic Malay State circa 12th century. It was also known as "Sang Lindung Bulan" which means the shadow of the moon.

Obv : BiBalad Kedah Darul Aman 1154AH ( State of Kedah the abode of peace year 1154 AH)
rev: Sultan Muhammad Jiwa Khalifatur Rahman

Weight : 3.05g
Size : 18 mm
Date : 1154AH ( 1741CE)




Ref Saran's : SS12

No comments:

Post a Comment